Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yikes!

It was early weigh-in this week due to the holiday; I gained half a pound since my last weigh in 5 days ago. OH NO! However, my water weight went up and my legs were swollen today...I haven't had a lot of salt the last few days...just one of those things, I guess. And I usually have a morning appointment and today because of work, it was at 5pm. Hmmmm. So, I went to the gym tonight and worked out extra hard just to make sure! Hopefully with there being 9 days til my next weigh in, it should be a big drop.
We're looking forward to family coming to dinner tomorrow.....I'm not nervous about it...I now have the discipline to eat what's right and the right portions. Definitely will go to the gym on Friday or Saturday to stay on track. I hope to post a big loss next week, just like the stock market. Ya'll take care! Rita

No comments: