Friday, March 27, 2009

39 POUNDS

39 pounds and still losing......."just keep swimming"............This week was successful...have to measure it day by day, week by week to stay focused on the carrot. I hear Hawaii calling my name and not those Girl Scout Cookies......last time I went to Hawaii I was a big girl....can't wait to go back a mere shadow of who I once was.

My family has been such a wonderful support...no one complains about meals....my husband has lost a total of 50 pounds since last year...just by cutting his portions and making better choices. We are in this together and together I know we'll be able to keep the weight off. Get this.....he drives a '92 Toyota pick-up...his baby. When our 7 year old grandson and us would squeeze into it, we would literally have to squeeze into it and poor Kyler would have to put one leg on mine so Robert could shift it. We now can sit comfortably and there is a space between EACH OF US! Between the 2 of us, we've lost 89 pounds. How crazy is that??!

No comments: