Saturday, April 11, 2009

40.6 POUNDS!!

Jeepers, I don't know where last week went other than I had to work all weekend and then I came down with a nasty springtime cold on Wednesday.....I'm miserable. My husband had it the week before and now it's my turn, darn it.

Well, I'm now 40.6 pounds lighter on my feet. Yay!!!!!!!! The elation is coming a little late as I was feeling terrible yesterday when I weighed in; the reality kinda hit me today as Robert and I were talking about it this morning. He's also lost another couple pounds. WOW!

I haven't been to the gym for a week; I did go for a 2 mile walk with my grandson on Monday and then a much shorter one yesterday just to get some fresh air hoping to feel better. (I didn't)

I am in a size 10 jean now; I can't believe it. My elbows have points on them again, I can feel my shin bones even. I really, really need to get a new picture on here....we tried several weeks ago, but the image was in a format that this program couldn't read (raw), so when I feel better and lose the red-nosed drawn look, I promise to get one here....my family in Minnesota hasn't seen me since September; boy, are they going to be surprised!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Rita, you are doing awesome. I look forward to your new picture.