Saturday, April 25, 2009

Uneventful week

Dang it.....no weight loss this week....I am EXACTLY the same weight I was last week. Guess I should be happy that I didn't gain anything. I will increase my exercise this week and see what happens.
What a difference in my clothes.....I bought my first pair of size 8 jeans and they fit beautifully; I know I said I wasn't going to buy a lot of clothes in different sizes, but I have to...nothing fits....also got a new pair of capri's to wear when the weather warms up again. (I can always have a yard sale, I guess.) The difference is astounding.....when I started the weight loss as compared to now......I was wearing a size 16 jean.....now a size 8. What a difference a few months can make in following a diet and exercising.........eating the right kinds of foods. I'm sitting here shaking my head; it's hard to believe. And all because of that entry form in that Sunday paper last August.......Til next week...happy dieting!! I'm off now to my son and daughter-in-law's.....we're going to sit in her hot tub and dream of Hawaii.......little swim suits and cabana boys..................

No comments: