Friday, April 17, 2009

WooooHooooo!

Yay......another pound lost......that makes 41.6 pounds gone.....nearly 42......can't believe it!! Even after 6 months now, I have to pinch myself to see if it's true....then I look in the mirror...lordy. We've come a long way, baby. I've got a ways yet to go, but I'm more confident now than ever that I'll reach my goal.
EVERYONE now that comes to our office, comments on my wt loss; more often than not, they ask me how and I just tell them to come to the FOY website or better yet, come in for a consultation with these great folks. I keep their number now at my desk!
I feel so much better, not only physically, but mentally as well. If anyone says they are happy being overweight, I'll tell you now that they are telling a tall tale and just don't know what to do to get started on losing it. It's never too late.....just DO IT. And exercise...what a stress reliever, plus it helps tone those flabby arms and legs!
I decided I'm going back to Hawaii....it is my reward for losing all this weight....come next January, I'll post a picture of me on the beach. I've got some miles saved up and when I get my $500 committment fee back for completing the program successfully, that's where I'm going. A friend has already committed to going with me..I wish my fit and trim husband would come, but he wants to wait and go another time, so it's a girl's trip. We are going to share dinners (less calories!) and WALK everywhere......I'm so excited.
Well, til next week....I hope spring has sprung and we can get outside and enjoy some nice weather.

No comments: