Friday, March 13, 2009

Progress

It was a stressful week this past week. I missed a few protein meals, exercised only once, spent long hours at work, didn't drink enough water the last 2 days, and made up for it last night and then didn't sleep well because I had to get up to pee 6 times during the night......good grief. But, I still lost about a pound and a half this week!!! YAY!! So, the total is now 36.6 pounds lost. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I even had 3 Girl Scout cookies.....oops. I didn't buy them this year, but my husband did, darn it. And there they were.....calling my name. I put my big girl pants on and will resist them in the future, tho.
I really am proud of myself and the choices I now make in my life, as far as meals. Even in other aspects, I avoid the negative influences that used to plague me. If you surround yourself with positive people and things, good things will happen. I'm looking forward to a healthy, positive future.....all thanks to the FOY and this wonderful gift.

No comments: