Friday, March 6, 2009

35 POUNDS

Happy day! It's official; 35 pounds. I'm half way to my goal. What a relief. February was so slow, I was wondering if I'd ever show a loss. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.......Dr. Williams today said he didn't think I needed to lose another 35 pounds....I may need to stop just short of that; we'll see. I still see A LOT to go!

With spring almost here, we'll get to be outside more and with more activity, hopefully the rest will come off faster. The protein bars are small and will pack easily on a bike; I really can't wait to start riding and really ride this year and not just putter around the neighborhood.

I hope the other three kindred "losers" are doing well...we have until the end of September for the official program, but I intend to keep using the products well afterwards to help maintain my weight; at least for breakfast and snacks. Gosh, what a blessing this has been.

No comments: