Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

Guess what!? I lost another 2 pounds this week........that makes a total of 38.2 pounds off of me.....holey moley. That's a big toddler....a kindergartner at least.......no wonder I feel better!
No more Girl Scout cookies this week......I was faithful and steadfast and held my ground. LOL......
Seriously tho, I got a lot done today...put down fertilizer on the lawn, grocery shopped, cleaned house, laundry.....went to the gym and still have energy left over. 38 pounds ago I would have done it all, but I would have been tired out, feet hurt and would have eaten something bad to reward myself for getting so much done......but not any more!! I honestly feel great and now that I'm over half way to my 70 pound goal, the end is in sight. I remember how daunting this was at first......I still get emotionally overwhelmed thinking about my good fortune to have had this "intervention" of sorts. It has changed my life.

No comments: