Friday, February 6, 2009

Status quo

This week I gained about half a pound, but muscle mass went up, fat went down over 2 points (or inches is what Debbie calls it).......so, she said it is still success because fat went down. I feel it in my clothes....my size 11 jeans are loose! I exercised 4 times this week; I'm able to exercise now without dying, without having to gasp for air! I met with Dr. Williams today too.....got a good report from him as well. I just could not be happier.......well, maybe I could be; if I was at my goal of 70 pounds gone!!

I already feel like a million bucks...my feet don't hurt or swell anymore, I have energy to exercise after working all day, I like looking in the mirror once again....what an absolute blessing this has been.

Well, I have to get to work; it's our weekend duty at the clinic this weekend. The gym closes at 8p on Fridays and I won't get off work til after that, so I'll go Saturday after work, and on Sunday. Another weigh in awaits next Friday, and I want to show losses in all the columns except for muscle!

1 comment:

Sharisse said...

Hi Rita,
You are doing so well! Don't we all hate those weeks with numbers that aren't as good as we hope. Congratulations on your pants being too big!! You are awesome I hope this next week is good for you!!
Sharisse