Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm stuck

What a slow 2 weeks; I gained about 0.5 pounds last time and this week I lost it, so I'm right back at 32.4 pounds lost. I missed a few protein snacks, only got to the gym twice....I still ate healthy, so I guess this is just one of those slow periods. At least I didn't gain so in that respect I feel great; I will hopefully have gained the knowledege to maintain my weight once I lose it all.

I just returned from the gym and am back at it faithfully; had some long hours at work earlier this week that interfered with family time and gym time. With any luck, I can return to my earlier routine and start the 1-2 pound per week weight loss again.

The weight loss part of FOY has moved across the street into the Skyline Clinic; it's lovely and roomy. Did you know that anyone can just come in and buy their products? With the products and low carb healthy mealtimes, anyone can do it. Til next time! And I'm still working on getting that picture posted.............

No comments: