Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh dear!

Well, I don't know what happened last week...I forgot to come here and write a note! Perhaps because the news wasn't all that great....I'd lost 0.4 pounds.....cripes. Maybe this is the official dreaded "P" word.....alas......the dreaded plateau. To try to kick-start my metabolism, I have made it to the gym every day since last Friday.....The week before last, I'd exercised only 2 times.......so I hope and pray that the numbers change this time.......I'm sitting at about 33 pounds gone.....I wanted to be half-way long before now, dang it.....2 more pounds and I'll be at my half-way goal.

I've stuck to the diet, so I'm not sure what else to do. Debbie S said the fat's still coming off, even tho the weight column is moving s l o w l y downwards......did I say it's moving slowly? Am I getting impatient? Maybe....I don't want to let myself or my family or the FOY down.....I've got a lot at stake.......I wanted this so badly; to get this weight off once and for all. But, Friday is another weigh-in and good or bad, I'll let you know. Still have about 7 months to the program, and 37 pounds to go. I appreciate all the great support from my family, friends, and patients.....it's been inspiring.

No comments: