Sunday, January 25, 2009

Official weigh in

The weigh in on Friday (Jan 23) was emotional for me; I officially hit the 30 pound mark on Debbie's scale...I sneaked (snuk?) a peek a few days ago on mine at work in our office, and that one showed 30 pounds a few days ago...but at any rate, this fluff......fat.....is coming off each week...this week was 2 pounds; guess the daily visits to the gym have been worth it! I'm almost half-way there; my goal was 70 pounds. I honestly believe I'm going to do it....I have to...I'm clearing out my closet of big clothes; going to give away my larger scrubs, etc. This is for the rest of my days; not just for this year.

Some of our patients saw our picture in the Direct Rewards flyer and called me at work on Thursday. So much encouragement and kind words.....I hadn't seen it and one of them brought it up to me.......his wife wants to know what kind of diet it was......I gave her the information and told her to call FOY.....(hope you all get really busy with new referrals soon.) The change in me is quite noticeable now.....almost drastic......I LOVE IT! 30 pounds of butter, three 10# bags of potatoes......a lot of weight no matter how you look at it. My husband is going to take a picture of me tomorrow...too late tonight to do it.....and I'll post it, so be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page. The picture FOY used was at 7 weeks into it.....not near the 30 pounds to date now.

I hope Sharisse is feeling better and that Cindee and Jeremy enjoy continued success as well!

No comments: