Friday, January 9, 2009

Another successful week

Another week gone and another pound as well. With a pound a week now rather than 2 or 3, it seems it will take all of what's left of the program to lose my last 40 pounds....almost right down to the last day. With that my goal, I am going to step it up at the gym....I'm doing weights 3 times a week, so what I may do is go on my "off days" and just do some cardio exercise to burn some calories. I'm watching my diet carefully, so I must have to increase my exercise in order to be sure to reach my goal of losing 70 pounds.
My husband says I look like I've lost more than 29 pounds; with losing fat, my shape has changed and obviously I'm wearing much smaller clothes (yay) and I've lost a lot of inches. I feel so good INSIDE; what a difference this has made in my life. I wasn't happy.....was angry with myself for being weak, for not having the drive to make a change. It was all so overwhelming before. Now that I see a huge difference, I'm motivated and DETERMINED to successfully complete the program and I will continue until I hit that 70 pound mark.
I have several family members who have also joined the gym; we're all in this together and having the support has been so nice. Cripes, we've all become gym rats! I guess there are worse places to hang out. I hope the 3 other "losers" keep up the good work and have much success.

No comments: