Friday, December 5, 2008

Still going.....

Since my last weigh in 9 days ago, I did post a loss of almost 3 pounds for a total of 23 pounds up to now week 10. I thank the scale goddess for that one.....since I injured my back and haven't been to the gym for 7 days, I was nervous. But I did lose and after my weigh in, I did head back to the gym just for cardio today and my back felt ok. So, I may restart the weights later this weekend or early next week. It still hurts, but at least it's not any worse. My husband has been cleared now for exercise since his hip replacement 7 weeks ago, so it will be nice to have a partner in "sweat". He's lost weight this year too; 40 pounds since February. I'm still playing catch up, but we both already see such a difference in ourselves, and our clothes, that it has been so rewarding. Only 47 more pounds to go for me!!

No comments: