Friday, September 18, 2009

Homestretch

Here we are....I have one week left....I had some intestinal distress 2 weeks ago, became very dehydrated and lost almost 3 pounds....the next week since I was feeling better and was re-hydrated and I gained back what I'd lost in fluid.....so, hopefully today when I go in, I'll have shown a loss. I'm going to keep doing the protein bars and shakes until I get to that goal....I'm going to be a few pounds short. But, I'm very proud of my success to date....I look and feel like a new woman. A year ago, I was obese, unmotivated to exercise and felt utterly hopeless. I said once before that if a fat person says they are happy with how they look.....they are either farsighted, dellusional or I don't even know. I thought I was happy before....all I did was lose out on some living and precious time that I won't be able to get back. So, my promise to myself and my family is to get out there and be active, keep exercising and watch what I eat....I don't ever want to get fat again. My husband and I have worked so hard this year, we want to go forward now and not look back at how we were; although I am going to keep some old pictures of us on the fridge to ensure that we keep on the right path!

No comments: