Saturday, September 26, 2009

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or not................)

Whew!! I did it!! I faithfully completed the Lose to win contest, and altho I am a few pounds short of that goal, I did manage to lose 58 pounds. OMG....58 pounds....from a size 16 to size 4/6. The official end was Friday, September 25th. And I lost 2 pounds this week. I'd hoped to end on a positive weigh in or should I say negative since I did lose?? :o} I am so happy, excited......proud of myself for sticking with it.
For the record, I want to keep using the products and checking in til I get to that goal....I am currently at 138 pounds....would really love to get to 120-125. I love those folks up there.....they made this possible for me.....all I did was change some bad habits, made some new ones and look what happens.
So, the work continues......I renewed my gym membership after the free year was over; I plan on keeping exercise a daily part of my life, keeping up with the protein products 4 times a day and will keep losing til I get to where I want to be.
I was also rewarded with a $500 check....my committment fee.....YAY! That went promptly back in the bank until I can hit some sales and buy some new clothes....I gave ALL of my clothes away, and won't have a thing to wear this winter...I have some things I got over the summer, but I'll need winter clothes...I sure seem to be a lot colder since I've lost my insulation! But boy oh boy, I'll trade being cold any day rather than being fat! I love how this feels.......Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

No comments: