Sunday, January 1, 2012

Work in progress

Well, this is certainly harder than I ever thought it would be. I suck. I lost a few of the pounds in 2010, then gained more, lost a few, then gained again. Good Lord, will it ever end? Exercise had become the last thing on my mind and it showed. I got lazy, ate too much, snacked too often, or ate too little.....didn't drink enough water on any given day.
I, at the end of 2011, started back to the gym. Started a food diary, limited portions and lost 6 pounds. My goal for 2012 is to exercise more, eat less and I hope the side effect will be to lose the 30 pounds I put on. We are doing a 60 mile bike ride in June that I hope to be fitter for. I rode 40 miles in June 2011 and I know the extra 20 miles will be easier, being lighter. Wish me luck.

No comments: