Friday, August 7, 2009

A great week

Hope I don't jinx this upcoming week by bragging, but I lost 2 pounds this week. I owe it to being at the gym EVERY day for the last 8 days and following the diet and keeping protein up and carb count down and I didn't feel deprived of anything. Jeepers, I see a little glimmer of hope that I might make to my goal weight before the official end of my "contest" win. The scale finally showed me the 130's.......I can't even tell you how long that's been since I've seen that number.....I almost fell off the scale. Makes me want to get back to the gym and work even harder....Crossroads is doing a Biggest Loser contest; maybe I can follow one of the contestant's workouts! With some hard work and sweat, I hope to show another big loss again next week. Wish me luck!

No comments: